DigiView 1-ch 3G SDI Video Transmitter Card, MM (1300nm) with clock recovery
SDI/3G-SDI multi-rate 19.4Mbps~3Gbps
Notify me when back in stock
1-ch SDI/3G-SDI Video Transmitter Card, MM (1300nm)
Meridian’s 3G-SDI fiber products is part of our expanding DigiView product family. These serial digital video transmitters & receivers provide broadcast quality transmission of the industry standard range of digital video data rates. All units transmit and receive real-time video and is one channel rack mount cards with Re-clockers that support 3R (Retiming, Reshaping, Regenerate) functions and dual buffered outputs. One buffered output can be set as a time base (clock). Transmitter supports buffered loop-through. This feature ensures maximum performance over long distances. No video compression is utilized. The standard ST/SR-1HG -x product supports one channel of SMPTE 292M, 310M, 259M, 344M and 424M compliant digital video data rates over one multimode or singlemode fiber for each channel. Using high-performance digital transmission technologies, no user adjustments are needed thus ensuring fast deployment and setup with broadcast quality results.
The ST/SR-1HG-x system is available either as modules or rack mount cards that can be installed in either Meridian desk/shelf mount chassis or in 19”, 3RU racking frames. ST/SR-1HG-x is compatible with Micro Tx/Rx. See p/n MT/MR-HD-x .
- Remote broadcast camera links
- Sporting events, concerts, etc.
- Media feeds
- Video production
- Studio to studio & head end feeds
- Military information displays
- Transmission of Multi-Rate SDI / HD-SDI / 3G-SDI (19 Mbps to 2.97Gbps (3G))
- Built in reclocker on TX/RX
- Real-Time, Uncompressed Video Transmission
- Supports Both Singlemode And Multimode Fiber
- Supports The Following Formats :
- 19.4 Mbps (SMPTE 310M)
- 143 To 540 Mbps SMPTE 259M/344M
- 1.485 Gbps SMPTE 292M HDTV
- DVB-ASI at 270 Mbps
- 2.97Gbps (3G) SMPTE 424M
- SMPTE 305M SDTI Rates
- Error Free Pathological Pattern Performance
- Rack Mounted Card Units
- Supports Embedded Audio and Metadata
- Distances in Excess of 40 km
- Led Indicators for :
- Rx Optical Power
- Tx Video Signal Present
- Laser Over Current
- Wide Dynamic Range: Eliminates Need for Optical Attenuators
- Optional Small Tx Easily Mounts on the Back of Broadcast Camera •
- Available with ST or FC Optical Connectors
- Requires No User Adjustments
- CWDM Lasers Available for 16 Channel MUX over One Fiber
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BroadbandShop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.