Hardened Media Converter, 10/100/1000 Ethernet Transceiver to SFP with 10/100/1000Base-TX and 1000 Base-X interfaces
DigiNET - MC2 media converter, for SFP optics
Notify me when back in stock
Hardened 2 Port Media Converter 1 Port 10/100/1000TX (RJ45) + 1 Port 1000 SFP
Meridian’s MC2GT1GX1SFP-M media converter is a cost-effective solution for the conversion between 10/100/1000Base-TX and 1000 Base-X interfaces, allowing you to extend communication distance by optical fiber. The MC2GT1GX1SFP-M supports MDI/MDIX auto detection, eliminating the need for crossover cables. The MC2GT1GX1SFP-M has a wide operating temperature range (-40 ~ 75 ℃) and accepts a wide voltage range from dual 12 ~ 48 VDC power inputs. These operating parameters make it suitable for operation under even the most extreme environments. Meridian’s MC2GT1GX1SFP-M is a highly reliable media converter which can satisfy the most demand of operating environments. SFP optical modules are available for a variety of optical fiber and connector types.
- Reliable Ethernet delivery in demanding environments from -40 to +75 deg ℃.
- 5 years factory warranty.
- Auto-negotiating 10/100/1000 Mbps on an RJ45 port.
- Auto MDI/MDI-X
- Dual power inputs from 12~48 Vdc source.
- Low power consumption < 4 Watt. IP30 rated housing.
- Comes with panel mount kit and DIN rail mount kit
- Supports 1 ports 10/100/1000Base-TX auto-negotiation and auto-MDI/MDI-X
- Supports 1 port 1000Base-X SFP port
- Supports Jumbo Frame up to 10240 Bytes
- Support store and forward transmission
- Alarm Relay output
- Rugged IP-30 housing design
- DIN-Rail or panel mounting
- Wide industrial operating temperature range (-40 to +75oC)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BroadbandShop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.