Hardened media converter with 10/100Base-TX and 100Base-FX SFP interfaces
DigiNET - MC2 media converter, for SFP optics
Notify me when back in stock
Hardened 2 Port Media Converter 1 Port 10/100TX (RJ45) + 1 Port 100 SFP
Meridian’s MC2FT1FX1SFP-M media converter is a cost-effective solution for the conversion between 10/100Base-TX and 100Base-FX interfaces, allowing you to extend communication distance by optical fiber. The MC2FT1FX1SFP-M supports MDI/MDIX auto detection, eliminating the need for crossover cables. The MC2FT1FX1SFP-M has a wide operating temperature range (-40 ~ 75 ℃) and accepts a wide voltage range from dual 12 ~ 48 VDC power inputs. These operating parameters make it suitable for operation under even the most extreme environments. The MC2FT1FX1SFP-M also supporst the LFP (Link Fault Pass-through) feature. Configured from the front- panel DIP switch, this LFP function will force the link to shutdown when it has detected a failure from the signal source. This feature enhances the overall reliability and fault detection capability of the network. The MC2FT1FX1SFP-M is a highly reliable media converter which can operate flawlessly in extreme environments.
- Reliable Ethernet delivery in demanding environments from -40 to +75 deg ℃.
- 5 years factory warranty.
- Auto-negotiating 10/100/1000 Mbps on an RJ45 port.
- Auto MDI/MDI-X
- Dual power inputs from 12~48 Vdc source.
- Low power consumption < 4 Watt. IP30 rated housing.
- Comes with panel mount kit and DIN rail mount kit
- Supports 1 port 10/100Base-TX with auto-negotiation and auto-MDI/MDI-X
- Supports Ethernet to fiber SFP port
- Supports LFP (Link Fault Pass-through) function
- Supports full/half duplex operation
- Supports store and forward transmission
- Redundant power inputs
- Rugged IP-30 housing
- DIN-Rail or panel mounting
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BroadbandShop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.