LBTX2600-SC-AGC - Optical transmitter
L-Band Satellite IF Optical link for DVB-T, DVB-C and DV
Notify me when back in stock
Fibre optic link for terrestrial and satellite digital video broadcasting
The LB series fibre optic link provides a simple, easy to install and cost effective alternative to coaxial cable connection to the Low Noise Converter (LNC) input of your satellite receiver. The unit can also be used as an L-band uplink in VSAT terminals.
Optical fibre used for the link is single mode, which provides electrical and EMI isolation. The units offer virtually identical performance for fibre optic links from 20 metres up to 20 kilometres.
The link modules are physically small allowing for easy mounting in any indoor or suitably sheltered location. DC power to the units is fed direct via input leads. The transmitter module has power feed capability to supply DC voltage to the LNC in the satellite dish. The LNB/LNC supply voltage can be disabled by removing an internal jumper.
The LBTX2050 transmitter comes standard with RF input AGC operation to maintain a constant optical modulation level, irrespective of satellite receive levels.
The LB2600 models offer extended bandwidth to also accommodate terrestrial DVB-T transmissions.
- Affordable and reliable replacement for coaxial cable.
- 45~2600 MHz bandwidth for DVB-T and DVB-S.
- Electrical and EMI isolation.
- Small size for ease of installation.
- TVRO, MATV, SMATV, GPS, Broadcast.
- VSAT - Meets Intelsat requirements.
- Ideal for campus distribution applications where up to 6 remote LBRX2050 optical receivers can be driven from one LBTX2050 optical transmitter, employing an external optical splitter. The LBTX2600 can drive up to 16 remote LBRX2600 receivers without need for optical amplifiers.
- CWDM models available for multiple satellite polarity distribution over one fibre core.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BroadbandShop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.