Hardened Managed Ethernet Switch, 10/100/1000 Ethernet Transceiver with 4x10/100/1000Base-TX and 4xGigabit Combo ports
DigiNET - Industrial Ethernet Switches with SFP
Notify me when back in stock
Hardened Managed Ethernet Switch, 10/100/1000 Ethernet Transceiver
The Meridian MS8GT4GX4 is a managed redundant ring Ethernet switch with 4x10/100/1000Base-TX and 4xGigabit Combo ports. With complete support of Ethernet redundancy protocol, M-Ring (recovery time < 20ms over 250 units), Open-Ring, M-RSTP and MSTP/RSTP/STP (IEEE 802.1s/w/D) these switches will protect your mission-critical applications from network interruptions with its fast recovery technology. MS8GT4GX4 can be managed by a powerful windows utility — SpectraVISION. The MS8GT4GX4 switch supports the new DDM (Digital Diagnostic Monitoring) function, which can monitor the status of electrical voltage, current and temperature in real time. The redundant DC power inputs guarantee non-stop operation. The backup power input will take over immediately when the primary DC power input fails. MS8GT4GX4 provides relay outputs that can be set up to indicate events with urgency to notify or warn the technicians, allowing them to respond more quickly to the events. This switch is one of the most sought-after choices for highly-managed Fiber Ethernet applications.
- Reliable Ethernet delivery in demanding environments from -40 to +75 deg ℃.
- 5 years factory warranty.
- Auto MDI/MDI-X
- Dual power inputs from 12~48 Vdc source.
- IP30 rated housing.
- Comes with panel mount kit and DIN rail mount kit
- Supports 4 10/100/1000 Base-TX ports and 4 combo ports for 100/1000 SFP operation
- World’s fastest Redundant Ethernet Ring:
- M-RING (recovery time < 10ms over 250 units of connection)
- Open-Ring supports other vendor’s ring technology in open architecture
- M-RSTP support applications with complex topology
- STP/RSTP/MSTP supported
- Support PTP Client (Precision Time Protocol) clock synchronization
- IGMP v2/v3 (IGMP snooping support) for filtering multicast traffic
- Port Trunking for easy of bandwidth management
- SNMP v1/v2c/v3 support for secured network management
- RMON for traffic monitoring
- Supports DDM (Digital Diagnostic Monitoring) function
- Supports LLDP protocol
- Port lock to prevent access from unauthorized MAC address
- Event notification through Syslog, Email, SNMP trap, and Relay Output
- Windows utility (Open-Vision) support centralized management and • configurable by Web-based ,Telnet, Console(CLI)
- Rigid IP-30 housing design
- DIN-Rail or wall mounting
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BroadbandShop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.