Hardened Managed Ethernet Switch, 10/100/1000 Ethernet Transceiver with 7x10/100Base-TX and 3xGigabit combo ports
DigiNET - Industrial Ethernet Switches with SFP
Notify me when back in stock
Hardened Managed Ethernet Switch, 10/100/1000 Ethernet Transceiver
Meridian’s MS10FT7GX3 is a managed Redundant Ring Ethernet switch with 7x10/100Base-TX and 3xGigabit combo ports. With complete support of Ethernet Redundancy protocol, M-RING (recovery time < 10ms over 250 units), Open-Ring, M-RSTP and MSTP/RSTP/STP (IEEE 802.1s/w/D) these switches will protect your mission-critical applications from network interruptions or temporary malfunctions with its fast recovery technology. All functions of the MS10FT7GX3 can be managed by a powerful windows utility — SpectraVISION (optional). MS10FT7GX3 supports the new DDM (Digital Diagnostic Monitoring) function, which can monitor the status of electrical voltage, current and temperature in real time. In addition, with its wide operating temperature range from -40 to 75 ℃., this switch will operate even in the most severe environments. This switch is one of the most sought-after choices for highly- managed Fiber Ethernet applications with PoE function.
- Reliable Ethernet delivery in demanding environments from -40 to +75 deg ℃.
- 5 years factory warranty.
- Auto MDI/MDI-X
- Dual power inputs from 12~48 Vdc source.
- IP30 rated housing.
- Comes with panel mount kit and DIN rail mount kit
- Supports 7 10/100 TX and 3 10/(100/1000)/ RJ45 combo ports
- World’s fastest Redundant Ethernet Ring:
- M-RING (recovery time < 10ms over 250 units of connection)
- Open-Ring supports other vendor’s ring technology in open architecture
- M-RSTP support applications with complex topology
- STP/RSTP/MSTP supported
- Support PTP Client (Precision Time Protocol) clock synchronization
- IGMP v2/v3 (IGMP snooping support) for filtering multicast traffic
- Port Trunking for easy of bandwidth management
- SNMP v1/v2c/v3 support for secured network management
- RMON for traffic monitoring
- Supports DDM (Digital Diagnostic Monitoring) function
- Supports LLDP protocol
- Port lock to prevent access from unauthorized MAC address
- Event notification through Syslog, Email, SNMP trap, and Relay Output
- Windows utility (Open-Vision) support centralized management and • configurable by Web-based ,Telnet, Console(CLI)
- Rigid IP-30 housing design
- DIN-Rail or wall mounting
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BroadbandShop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.