Hardened Managed Ethernet Switch, 10/100/1000 Ethernet Transceiver with 8x10/100Base-TX ports with PoE and 2x100/1000 Base-X combo ports
DigiNET - Industrial Ethernet Switches with SFP
Notify me when back in stock
Hardened Managed Ethernet Switch, 10/100/1000 Ethernet Transceiver
Meridian’s MS10FT8GX2POE is a managed redundant ring Ethernet switch with 8x10/100Base-TX ports with PoE (P.S.E.) function and 2x100/1000 Base-X combo ports. With complete support of Ethernet redundancy protocol, M-Ring (recovery time < 10ms over 250 units of connection), Open-Ring, M-RSTP and MSTP/RSTP/STP (IEEE 802.1s/w/D) these switches will protect your mission-critical applications from network interruptions with its fast recovery technology. The MS10FT8GX2POE also supports Power over Ethernet, a system to transmit electrical power, along with data, to remote devices over standard twisted-pair cable in an Ethernet network. Each MS10FT8GX2POE switch has 8X10/100Base-TX P.S.E. (Power Sourcing Equipment) ports. P.S.E. is a device that will provide power in a PoE setup. MS10FT8GX2POE supports the DDM (Digital Diagnostic Monitoring) function, which can monitor the status of electronic voltage, current and temperature in real time. All functions of MS10FT8GX2POE switch can be managed by a powerful windows utility — SpectraVISION (optional). In addition, with its wide operating temperature range from -40 to 75oC, this switch will operate even in the most severe environments. This switch is one of the most sought-after choices for highly-managed Fiber Ethernet applications with PoE function.
- Reliable Ethernet delivery in demanding environments from -40 to +75 deg ℃.
- 5 years factory warranty.
- Auto MDI/MDI-X
- Dual power inputs from 12~48 Vdc source.
- IP30 rated housing.
- Comes with panel mount kit and DIN rail mount kit
- Supports 8 10/100 Base-TX and 2 100/1000 Base-X combo ports
- World’s fastest Redundant Ethernet Ring:
- M-RING (recovery time < 10ms over 250 units of connection)
- Open-Ring supports other vendor’s ring technology in open architecture
- M-RSTP support applications with complex topology
- STP/RSTP/MSTP supported
- 8 ports P.S.E. fully compliant with IEEE802.3af standard, provide up to 15.4 Watts per port
- Provide PoE power on delay function, users can define delay time for PoE power supply
- Support PTP Client (Precision Time Protocol) clock synchronization
- IGMP v2/v3 (IGMP snooping support) for filtering multicast traffic
- Port Trunking for easy of bandwidth management
- SNMP v1/v2c/v3 support for secured network management
- RMON for traffic monitoring
- Supports DDM (Digital Diagnostic Monitoring) function
- Supports LLDP protocol
- Port lock to prevent access from unauthorized MAC address
- Event notification through Syslog, Email, SNMP trap, and Relay Output
- Windows utility (Open-Vision) support centralized management and • configurable by Web-based ,Telnet, Console(CLI)
- Rigid IP-30 housing design
- DIN-Rail or wall mounting
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BroadbandShop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.