Hardened Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, 10/100/1000 Ethernet Transceiver with 4 x 10/100/1000Base-TX and 1 x 1000Base-X SFP ports
DigiNET - Industrial Ethernet Switches with SFP
Notify me when back in stock
Hardened Managed Ethernet Switch, 10/100/1000 Ethernet Transceiver
Meridian’s US5GT4GX1 is an unmanaged gigabit Ethernet switch with 4 x 10/100/1000Base-TX and 1 x 1000Base-X SFP ports. The US5GT4GX1 switch supports redundant input power and is housed a rugged IP-30 housing. DIP switches are also provided for enabling the relay output alarm. The wide operating temperature range of -40 to 75 ℃ can easily satisfy most the most demanding environments.
- Reliable Ethernet delivery in demanding environments from -40 to +75 deg ℃.
- 5 years factory warranty.
- Auto MDI/MDI-X
- Dual power inputs from 12~48 Vdc source.
- IP30 rated housing.
- Comes with panel mount kit and DIN rail mount kit
- Supports 4 x 10/100/1000Base-TX ports and 1 x 1000Base-X SFP port
- Supports one GigE optical SFP port
- Supports Jumbo Frame up to 10240 Bytes
- Redundant power inputs with terminal blocks
- Relay output to carry capacity of 1A at 24 VDC
- Hardware DIP-switch to enable/disable alarm function
- Rugged IP-30 slim type housing design
- DIN-Rail and wall mounting enabled
- Wide operating temperature range (-40 to +75℃)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BroadbandShop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.