Hardened Unmanaged Ethernet Switch with 5x10/100 Base-TX ports
DigiNET - Industrial Ethernet Switches with SFP
Notify me when back in stock
Hardened Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, 10/100 Ethernet Transceiver
The US5FT5 is an unmanaged Ethernet switch with 5x10/100 Base-TX ports. Its rugged IP-30 housing design and wide operating temperature range (-40 to +75oC) enables it to operate in even the extreme environments. The US5FT5 can be used to connect several Ethernet devices such as Ethernet I/O, IP-Cameras or other Ethernet switches. Its small size makes it convenient to mount in almost any location.
- Reliable Ethernet delivery in demanding environments from -40 to +75 deg ℃.
- 5 years factory warranty.
- Auto MDI/MDI-X
- Dual power inputs from 12~48 Vdc source.
- IP30 rated housing.
- Comes with panel mount kit and DIN rail mount kit
- Supports 5 ports 10/100 Base-TX
- Supports auto-negotiation and auto-MDI/MDI-X/li>
- Supports store and forward transmission
- Supports flow control
- Compact size for easily installation
- Redundant power supply capability for enhanced reliability
- Wide operating temperature range (-40 to +75oC)
- Rigid IP-30 housing design
- DIN-Rail or wall mounting
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BroadbandShop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.