Hardened Unmanaged Ethernet Switch with 8 PoE (30W) 10/100/1000 ports (and PSE)
DigiNET - Industrial Ethernet Switches with SFP
Notify me when back in stock
Hardened Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, 10/100 Ethernet Transceiver
Meridian’s US8GT8POEH is an unmanaged, 8-port PoE Ethernet switch with P.S.E. function. The US8GT8POEH supports Power over Ethernet, a system to transmit electrical power, along with data, to remote devices over standard twisted-pair cable in an Ethernet network. The switch has eight 10/100/1000Base- TX P.S.E. (Power Sourcing Equipment) ports. Its rugged IP-30 housing design and wide operating temperature range (-40 to +75℃) enables it to operate in even the extreme environments. Therefore, the switch is one of the most reliable choices for PoE Ethernet applications. As illustrated in the drawing, the US8GT8POEH can be used to connect a number of PoE Ethernet devices (e.g., IP-Cameras, access panels, or other Ethernet devices requiring remote power. This switch also offers redundant power inputs for increased system reliability.
- Reliable Ethernet delivery in demanding environments from -40 to +75 deg ℃.
- 5 years factory warranty.
- Auto MDI/MDI-X
- Dual power inputs from 12~48 Vdc source.
- IP30 rated housing.
- Comes with panel mount kit and DIN rail mount kit
- Provide 8x10/100/1000Base-TX PoE+ (P.S.E.) ports
- Supports auto-negotiation and auto-MDI/MDI-X/li>
- Supports store and forward transmission
- Supports flow control
- Compact size for easily installation
- Wide operating temperature range (-40 to +75oC)
- Rigid IP-30 housing design
- DIN-Rail or wall mounting
- Redundant power inputs with terminal blocks
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BroadbandShop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.