Hardened Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, 10/100 Ethernet Transceiver with 8x10/100Base-TX ports and 2x1000Base-X SFP ports
DigiNET - Industrial Ethernet Switches with SFP
Notify me when back in stock
Hardened Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, 10/100 Ethernet Transceiver
The US10FT8GX2 is an unmanaged Ethernet switch with 8x10/100Base-TX ports and 2x1000Base-X SFP ports. These SFP ports allow connectivity over either single-mode or multimode fiber using the appropriate SFP optical device. This switch provides inputs for multiple power sources to help ensure continued operation in the event of severe power outages. For further reliability, this switch has internal surge protection and offers a relay output for fault alarm annunciation., Its rugged IP- 30 housing design and wide operating temperature range (-40 to +75 ℃) enables it to operate in extreme environments.
- Reliable Ethernet delivery in demanding environments from -40 to +75 deg ℃.
- 5 years factory warranty.
- Auto MDI/MDI-X
- Dual power inputs from 12~48 Vdc source.
- IP30 rated housing.
- Comes with panel mount kit and DIN rail mount kit
- Provide 8x10/100Base-TX and 2x1000Base-X SFP ports
- Supports auto-negotiation and auto-MDI/MDI-X/li>
- Supports store and forward transmission
- Supports flow control
- Triple redundant DC power inputs via terminal block and power jack
- Alarm notification via relay output
- Wide operating temperature range (-40 to +75oC)
- Rigid IP-30 housing design
- DIN-Rail or wall mounting
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BroadbandShop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.