DigiView 1-ch HD SDI Video Receiver Card, SM (1310nm) with clock recovery
SDI/HD-SDI multi-rate 19.4Mbps~1.5Gbps
Notify me when back in stock
1-ch SDI/HD-SDI Video Receiver Card, SM (1310nm)
Meridian’s HD-SDI fiber products is part of our expanding DigiView product family. These serial digital video transmitters & receivers provide broadcast quality transmission of the industry standard range of digital video data rates.
The ST/SR-1HD-x system will transmit one uni-directional channels of real-time SDI/HDSDI video over one multimode or singlemode fiber.
These units featuring built-in Re-clockers that support 3R (Retiming, Reshaping, Regenerate) functions and dual buffered outputs. One buffered output can be set as a time base (clock). Transmitter supports buffered loop-through. This feature ensures maximum performance over long distances. No video compression is utilised.
The standard ST/SR-1HD-x product supports one channel of SMPTE 292M, 305M, 310M, 259M and 344M compliant digital video data rates over one multimode or singlemode fiber. Using high-performance digital transmission technologies, no user adjustments are needed thus ensuring fast deployment and setup with broadcast quality results.
The ST/SR-1HD-x system is available either as modules or rack mount cards that can be installed in either Meridian desk/shelf mount chassis or in 19”, 3RU racking frames.
- Remote broadcast camera links
- Sporting events, concerts, etc.
- Media feeds
- Video production
- Studio to studio & head end feeds
- Military information displays
- Transmission of Multi-Rate SDI & HD-SDI (19 Mbps to 1.5Gbps)
- Built in Re-clocker on TX/RX
- Real-Time, Uncompressed Video Transmission
- Supports Both Singlemode And Multimode Fiber
- Supports The Following Formats :
- 19.4 Mbps (SMPTE 310M)
- 143 To 540 Mbps SMPTE 259M/344M
- 1.485 Gbps SMPTE 292M HDTV •
- DVB-ASI at 270 Mbps
- SMPTE 305M SDTI Rates
- Error Free Pathological Pattern Performance
- Rack Mounted Card Units
- Supports Embedded Audio and Metadata
- Distances in Excess of 30 km
- Led Indicators for :
- Rx Optical Power
- Tx Video Signal Present
- Laser Over Current
- Wide Dynamic Range: Eliminates Need for Optical Attenuators
- Optional Small Tx Easily Mounts on the Back of Broadcast Camera •
- Available with ST or FC Optical Connectors
- Requires No User Adjustments
- CWDM Lasers Available for 16 Channel MUX over One Fiber
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BroadbandShop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.