DigiView 1-ch HD SDI Video Transmitter Module, MM (1300nm)
SDI/HD-SDI multi-rate 19.4Mbps~1.5Gbps
Notify me when back in stock
1-ch SDI/HD-SDI Video Transmitter Module, MM (1300nm)
Meridian’s HD-SDI fiber product is part of our expanding DigiView product family. These units are robust, miniature serial digital video transmitters & receivers that provide broadcast quality transmission of the industry standard range of digital video data rates. All units transmit and receive real-time video. No video compression is utilized. The standard MT/MR product supports one channel of SMPTE 292M, 310M, 259M, and 344M compliant digital video data rates over one multimode or singlemode fiber. Using high-performance digital transmission technologies, no user adjustments are needed thus ensuring fast deploy- ment and setup with broadcast quality results. Other available options include two channel rack mount units ST/SR-1HD-x with 3R (Retiming, Reshaping, Re- generate) functions and dual buffered outputs. This fea- ture ensures maximum performance over long distances.
The MT/MR-1HD-x micro modules easily mounted on the camera (Tx unit) and monitor (Rx unit) via BNC connector. Other product configurations include individual Transmit- ter/Receiver modules and one & two channel rack mount cards that can be installed in either Meridian desk/shelf mount chassis or in 19”, 3RU racking frames.
- Remote broadcast camera links
- Sporting events, concerts, etc.
- Media feeds
- Video production
- Studio to studio & head end feeds
- Military information displays
- Transmission of Multi-Rate SDI & HD-SDI (19 Mbps to 1.5 Gbps)
- Real-Time, Uncompressed Video Transmission
- Supports Both Singlemode And Multimode Fiber
- Supports The Following Formats :
- 19.4 Mbps (SMPTE 310M)
- 143 To 540 Mbps SMPTE 259M/344M
- 1.5 Gbps SMPTE 292M HDTV
- DVB/ASI at 270 Mbps
- SMPTE 305M SDTI Rates
- Error Free Pathological Pattern Performance
- Small Tx Easily Mounts on Back of Cameras
- Supports Embedded Audio and Metadata
- Distances in Excess of 30 km
- Power via 5VDC Power Supply or USB Cable
- Led Indicators for :
- Rx Optical Power
- Tx Video Signal Present
- Laser Over Current
- Wide Dynamic Range: Eliminates Need for Optical Attenuators
- Optional Rack Mount Card Unit
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BroadbandShop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.